Sat, 22 Oct|
Embassy Suites Convention Center
Accura Client Forum (USA) - 2022
Join us for this unique educational day, where you'll learn how to maximise your investment in Accura - hidden tips, new features explained, Q&A, and future roadmap... not forgetting meeting other Accura users! Our first LIVE event in 2 years, don't miss it - spaces are strictly limited.
Time & Location
22 Oct 2022, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT-7
Embassy Suites Convention Center, 3600 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
About the Event
Join us for the Accura Client Forum USA 2022, Las Vegas - Saturday 22nd October
A unique one-off educational event to maximise your Accura investment
(this directly follows the the Printing United Expo)
Only $150 (£123) per delegate, per day as a contribiution towards costs
NOTE: That's less than the normal price of 2 Hours Web-training... this is a meal, and whole day face-to-face!
What is a Client Forum?
Well, it's kind of like a "usergroup meeting", with some major advantages on top. Forums are an annual event, and a unique educational opportunity to learn more about Accura with the added benefit of largest printing trade show in the USA on your doorstep.
- Are you SURE you're fully utilising Accura properly?...
- Any gray areas you need to brush up on?
- Burning questions you never get aroudn to asking support?
- Staff may have "come-and-gone" - perhaps you need help to guide them?
- Want to appoint an MIS Manager? - he'll need to hone his skills to an advanced level
- Are you aware of all the other powerful options available in Accura you’re missing out on?
- Want to talk about integrations, new projects or use-cases?
- OR - you wouldn't mind attending Printing United Expo as well, or cruising "The Strip"
These are just some of the reasons you might want to come yourself, or send a small team to the Client Forum.
Everything we do at the Forums is to inform, educate and enhance your Accura experience, give you hidden "tips-and-tricks", face-to-face Q&A sessions, product previews... all designed to help streamline the way you use Accura in your business and maximise your ROI.
Our introductory training, we provided many, many months ago cannot possibly cover it all, and besides at that time you had no data in the system, and didn’t implement it properly. Why spend $20k, $40k or even $60k+ on your MIS and then not use it properly?... doesn't that sound like a waste of money?
What will I get form the day specifically?
- Learn about new/hidden tips & tricks
- Get latest features explained
- Find out about our roadmap (what's coming next)
- See previews on new/unreleased products
- Have your VOICE - get your questions answered
- Breakout one-on-one Q&A
- Network with other users/exchange ideas (BIG benefit)
- Learn best-practice & maximise your Accura investment!
- FULL-DAY of Accura education at nominal cost
- Money off vouchers per company
Many previous attendees have commented how worthwhile these events are, and even just meeting and networking with other Accura clients, exchanging ideas and experience proves invaluable.
Who should attend?
Senior managers, advanced Accura users (not new employees with no training), IT heads.
What is the format?
This is a one-day event broken up into morning and afternoon sessions. Full refreshments are provided, and vouchers are given to all companies attending for use against training and/or user license purchases. On top, we usually have a social gathering with meal the night before the event, so everyone can get to know each-other and mix.
What does it cost?
As you can appreciate hosting an event like this takes a lot of time, planning and cost. All we ask is that every delegate pay a nominal $150 (£123) fee towards our costs - you will recoup this and more easily. We cannot run future events without your support.
REMEMBER - That's less than the normal price of 2 Hours Web-training... this is a meal, and whole day face-to-face!
Come for the Printing United Expo - stay the weekend for the Client Forum and whatever else you like doing in Las Vegas... back in the office for Monday - WIN-WIN!
Client Forum - delegate pass
From US$75.00 to US$150.00
Enter the required number of delegates that will be attending from your company. (tickets are non-refundable), you can provide their details on checkout. NOTE: Choose your ticket type: Full forum day AND pre-forum evening social (meal, drinks, networking) Full forum day only (no evening social)
From US$75.00 to US$150.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
Forum day & evening meal